- 1 pkt/180g Morning Coffee biscuits
- 1 pkt/200g Country Dessicated Coconut
- 2 heaped tablespoons Country Cocoa Powder
- 1 tin/397g sweetened condensed milk
You will need
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 plate
- 1 spoon
- Crush the packet of Morning Coffee biscuits. Add 150g of the Country Coconut and the 2 heaped tablespoons of Country Cocoa Powder and mix all the ingredients through.
- Add the tin of the sweetened condensed milk and continue to mix well until, all turns into one sticky dough, ready to roll out into balls.
- Place the remainder (50g) of the Country Coconut on a plate and simply roll the balls into the coconut.
- Place the coconut balls in the refrigerator before serving.
|Nutritional Information |
Typical analysis per 100g
Nutrition info provided is for the coconuts and not for the coconut balls
||731Kcal / 3053Kj|